Upcoming Events

Nathaniel Alexander, staff writer

• Pumpkin Path- The Pumpkin Path is an annual Halloween celebration located in downtown Carterville.  This family friendly event includes trick or treating at local businesses and a costume contest parade.  The Pumpkin Path will be on October 31st.  
  • Fall Play- This year’s fall play will be It’s a Wonderful Life.  The fall play is directed by Carterville High School teacher, Mr. Hall, and junior high teacher, Mr. Herbst. The high school student body will attend a matinee during the school day the week of the evening performances.  The evening performances will take place in the Carterville High School auditorium on the 17th and 18th of November.
  • Carterville Fire Department Balloon Glow- The Balloon Glow is a fundraiser for the Carterville Fire Department. The fundraiser costs $10 for admission. This event will feature hot air balloons and entertainment at Walker’s Bluff on October 14th.

About the Writer
Nathaniel Alexander, staff writer

Nathaniel is a junior in high school. His life currently is consumed by studying for AP US History, memes, and watching the office on a constant loop on Netflix. In any spare time not devoted to these activities,  he enjoys hanging out with his friends. He aspires to become a civil engineer after his schooling career.

The Student News Site of Carterville High School
Upcoming Events